Duty of Adjutant.
Among the duties of the Post Adjutant, he shall:
a. Under the direction of the Commander, prepare all reports and returns required of him.
b. Attest by his signature and the seal of the Post all official actions of the Post.
c. Keep in books or files properly prepared the following:
1. Current By-Laws, Ritual and Manual of Procedure of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States and copies of the By-Laws of the Post, Department, District and County Council.
2. In a proper file, the original application of every member admitted to the Post.
3. A record of all the proceedings of each meeting of the Post after the same shall have been corrected and approved.
4. An order file in which shall be kept all orders or circulars issued by the Commander-in-Chief, the National Council of Administration, the Department Commander, the District and/or County Council Commander or the Post Commander.
5. A letter or correspondence file.
6. A file containing a copy of the proof of eligibility submitted by officers pursuant to Section 216(c).
7. A roll of departed comrades.
d. Transfer to his successor, without delay, all books, papers, records, monies and other records and property of the Post in his possession or under his control.
e. Comply with and perform all duties required of him by the laws and usages of this organization, applicable By-Laws and orders from lawful authority and perform such other duties as are usually incident to such office.
f. Unless authorized by the Post to remove books and records under his control from its facilities, all such books and records shall be kept at the Post facilities.